Friday, May 02, 2014

BIG NEWS Ribbon Carousel Design Team

I have some lovely news for you all. I will be joining the amazing Ribbon Carousel Design Team! 
How awesome is that?!?!
My first task was to make something that had to do with a celebration.
You can link up your creations and be entered to win some goodies.
 I had lots of fun with this one...washi and twine and ribbon...lots of spooled yumminess.

I hope you stop on by the Ribbon Carousel Blog and link up your creation. They're 
celebrating their 3rd BIRTHDAY!!! 
RCC Challenge 91
PARTY TIME

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

yay congratulations.. woohoo

awesome layout

Melissa D. said...

Hooray! So happy to see your work on the RCDT!

Cristine said...

GORGEOUS layout, Misty!!

Kim Heggins said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you and your layout is just amazing. I love all the beautiful details and your sweet photo.