Saturday, January 31, 2015

Beary Special Valentine Card Prisma and Watercolor

Simon Says Stamp and CAS-ual Fridays
have new challenges up this week. The challenge for SSS is an  ANYTHING GOES challenge! How cool. I can keep creating for Tommy's charity card drive! 
The challenge for CF was to use a WATER COLOR TECHNIQUE and keep it CAS.
Honestly, this was so fun to color and paint.
The image is from Purple Onion Designs. I colored it with my Prisma Color Pencils. I added a piece of water color paper and created a water color wash with a three colors. 
First, laying down water on the WC paper and then touching on colors.
I popped it up off of the card and then added the sentiment from Penny Black.

Stay crafty my friends and join in the fun!
PS CAS-ual Fridays is having a 20% off sale until Sunday. Hurry on over.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

This is ADORABLE! Love it!

Heather said...

An adorable CAS card, a lovely water coloured background and such an adorable cute image with great details!!

Thanks so much for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

nancy carroll said...

Love the watercolor background!

Unknown said...

Love...Love...Love this card. I'm glad you joined the fun @ CAS-ual Fridays :-)

Dee Miranda said...

Such a lovely card! I just want to hug that bear (:
Thanks for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card..

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

This is just WOW!! I loved this cute image and the background you have created. Loved those tiny hearts.Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday´s.
Hugs
Archana