Sunday, February 08, 2015

Stamping Bella Arthur and Annie Love with Simple Stories

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #359 is Crazy In Love. Feel free to play along!
I used Annie and Arthur stamps from Stamping Bella. They're such cuties.
 I also used paper from Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection. 
Made a little book page flower by punching a bunch of scalloped flowers in a few sizes and putting them together with a brad. 

I colored the images with my alcohol markers and the heart stamps are from Sweet Stamp Shop.
Have a super sweet day!
Stay crafty.

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww so cute.. great coloring

Kristie W. said...

This is adorable! Love your coloring and handmade flower!

Shelly said...

Aww...too cute!

Kara Lynne said...

Those two are adorable! I love your book print flower too!

nancy carroll said...

Adorable images and coloring, LOVE the background paper!

Unknown said...

They're so cute. :)